Integrated Mixed Development
Guoco Midtown is a 950,600 sq ft mixed-used development that will be a game changer on multiple fronts. It will rejuvenate the Beach Road district, redefine public spaces, enhance street life, and introduce a new experience of working in Grade A offices and a new concept of urban living.
The Guoco Midtown creates a new internal street – Seawater Street -, which is flanked by two large sheltered public plazas. Midtown Square is a relaxed place for social interaction while Market Place is a more bustling interpretation of a street market. Seawater Street can be to traffic so that it can link up the various public spaces to host large scale community events during the weekend.
Altogether, there are 10 different plazas and gardens forming more than 170,000 sq ft of landscape and public spaces, and more than 34,000 sq ft of vertical greenery. The plazas and gardens provide spaces for exercise, special events and intimate areas for unhurried and meaningful social interaction.
- Walking Distance to 4 MRT stations. (Bugis MRT / Esplande MRT / City Hall MRT / Promenade MRT)
- 3 Major Expressways (ECP / MCE / KPE)
- Within 10 mins drive to other key districts (Raffles Place / Tanjong Pagar / Marina Bay / Orchard Shopping Belt)
- Home more than 7 million square feet of offices within 1 km
- Walking Distance to Shopping Malls (Suntec City / Bugis Junction / Marina Square / Millenia Walk / Raffles City Tower)
- 14 Mins Drive to Changi Airport via ECP
The unit will be equipped with a wireless smart home readiness hub in respect of specific lighting points and the air-conditioner (AC) control at designated areas within the unit. Smart Ceiling Fan Control, Smart Lighting Control, Smart Temperature Control, all at your fingertip.